Colourful Highlights – London Design Festival
These are chosen to be highlights for me because they are colourful of course.
Clockwise from Top Left:
- Pens – These pens are designed to be easily clipable so it can be used as a file holder and book marks. They are by Mozi Studio in South Korea.
- Button hugs shaped like a flower – Because: It can make your boring buttons looks like flowers, nuff said.🙂 She was selling it for £2.50/per 5 didn’t have cash though. By Zeup Design, South Korea.
- Bio Resin + Broken maple wood jewellery – it looks amazing, designed by Marcel Dunger, Denmark.
- Rullers – Because: of the colours?
- Polish design posters
- Second hand side table restored by Zoe Murphy Design
- Also by Zoe Murphy her brand says ” love what belongs to you”
- Chair was not displayed at thr tent London but at 19th Greek Street, by Nina Tolstrup the pattern is by David David who did the Carousel wall at the V&A
As it is design festival here is all the design chairs I saw.