Inspiration or Learning Points?
They say that some of the greatest inspiration for brilliant song writers and painters is pain and horrible experiences. Also on another level, advertisers, copywriters are inspired to do better from reading “copy gone wrong”, or “worst adverts . I hope that is not what Saira had in mind when she awarded me with Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Insert painful laugh here.
I do feel very honoured to receive this accolade, especially from someone who I think I followed first because of her amusing content about Indonesia. Thank you.
You can read the rules on her blog. I’m breaking some of the rules, mainly rule no.2 for not displaying the rule, and no.4 because I have not displayed 15 blogs. Aren’t I a rebel?😉
Blogs that inspire me I have already posted in the blog anniversary, here.
So what’s left is, more 7 things I think you don’t know about me:
- I can sing along to all songs from Disney animated films up until Mulan – don’t judge me..🙂
- I prefer reading teenage lit than any other type of books
- When I go to to an art gallery or museum, I only look at the pieces that caught my eyes, I don’t try to understand or read every single thing.
- Sometimes when I sit on a train or somewhere watching people, I imagine I am Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch version of course). In my head the words pops out of people “he is probably in his mid 50s, that jacket was bought by his wife, from the ring and from the way he doesn’t take care of it because of the stain, etc etc” . Insert a pretend sophisticated look here.
- I think I am cursed to like things I used to hate. I used to despise the colours green and yellow, now I LOVE yellow and like greens. I mean look at my room. I even call it yellow room.Used to hate wearing skirts, now I own plenty that have to throw away some to fit new ones in. – is this because I am going old
- I haven’t got a TV. I have not had one for the last 7 year
- I was devastated when I found out that Boarding and Private schools, told in Enid Blyton storybooks of Malory Towers, St Clares etc are not as nice as it has been discribed. Apparently according to people I know here they are like any other school with snobbery, bullies, but even worse, intense, you can’t go home to get away from it.😦 argh.. dream shattered
Last rule is proudly display the logo and follow the person who nominated you (I am already following her)