Made in Indonesia – Wish List
I know it is only 1 week before Christmas, this update was just a quick one to follow on the good response to the Grensi Update. I thought I share my Made in Indonesia wish list. These are what I am going to look for when I go back.
Top Row Left to Right:
- Uhkz and Cemprut Plushie
- Endangered species One horn Javanese Rhino pencil bag by Lestari
- Batik necklace from Origobyphia
Mid row L2R:
- The coolest ceramic tea set by Kandura Ceramic – I really want to have Indonesian made ceramic!!
- This sweet jumper by The talented illustrator Nitchi
Bottom row L2R
- Papua notebook by Grensi
- This set of really pretty rings by Minnon Made
- More ceramic tea set by the talented Ayu Larasati
What do you think? Aren’t they great?
Just a reminder this is my subjective view, not sponsored at all, and I have not actually seen the product, this is my wish list based on their look online. 🙂
What about you? what kinds of things do you want to buy in Indonesia or when you go back to your country?